It’s Monday… and that means it’s Hotsheet Day. I’m through week one of my four hour work day schedule. I won’t win any awards from the 4 hour work WEEK folks , but I have to tell you: me likey. I’m not sure how you end up working half the amount of time and still get the same amount of actual work (or even more) done. The numbers totally don’t make sense, but that’s what it feels like I’m doing.
When you KNOW you only have four hours to work in a day, well, you tend to get your stuff DONE. And you tend to take a moment to collect your thoughts and get clear on exactly what that stuff is.
There’s a lot of life to live and most all of it happens when I’m NOT sitting in front of a computer screen getting my brain zapped with radiation. Wish I had acted on this sooner.
Stuff I cover in this Hotsheet:
- One simple question you need to ask yourself to protect your sites against hackers.
- What’s new at Facebook® and what you need to do about it.
- The software tool I use to manage my 4 hour work days.
- A sweet (and simple) way to do web based surveys.
- Looking for an alternative to all of the popular unblockable popup plugins out there? Try this one.
If you’re a subscriber to the Hotsheet, you’ll get the link emailed to you. If you’re NOT, then get onboard. It’s dirt cheap and it can save you a lot of time and effort.